czwartek, 10 października 2013

Trzy stemple

Polubiłam stronę Fun With ATCs. Po wyzwaniu Clean and Simple przyszła kolej na ATC z wykorzystaniem trzech stempli. Na szczęście nie mam zbyt wielkiej kolekcji więc nie musiałam zbyt długo główkować. Zdecydowałam się na żarówkę z 3rd Eye (to już ostatnie moje odbitki) i dwa rodzaje kratek. Już nie mogę się doczekać następnego tematu. :)

I liked this page Fun With ATCs. After the Clean and Simple challenge came the ATC using three stamps. Fortunately I do not have too great collection so I did not have think too long. I decided on the bulb from the 3rd Eye (it's my last prints) and two types of chequered pattern stamps. I can not wait for the next topic. :)



4 komentarze:

  1. Great! :-) I love the winged man and the layering. Thanks so much for joining us at FwATCs. Have a great Sunday, Suzanne

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. So cool :-) I love the lightbulb stamp :-D Thank you for playing at FUN WITH ATCs :-)
    IKE x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Great ATC, whimsical and fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję za komentarz :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...